Things that will be weird for me when returning to the states.
1. Speaking English/Speaking English and not being stared at.
2. No “minute ladies” in the street. (There aren’t payphones, there are people with a couple of cell phones tied to their stands with signs for “MINUTOS 200”)
3. Not worrying if there will be toilet paper in public bathrooms.
4. Weak hot chocolate/no bakeries.
5. Maps for public transit! Real buses/subways!
6. (almost) Everything being more expensive. edit: aaak everything is so expensive! And what are these nickles and dimes, and why are they not good for anything?
7. Not being of drinking age :(
8. It not raining every damn day.
9. Being able to buy non-fruity tea. (srsly, I need to stash up)
10. Not having Small Sir around.